Monday, November 01, 2010

I can't stop the flood

I can't stop the flood of ideas. I mean pie cake has really taken off and I have to wonder if any of my other wonderful ideas will eventually end up on MSNBC with someone else executing them with no link to me whatsoever.

As you can see from this 2008 blog post about piecake. I have been talking about piecake for a long time. If you know me at all you know I have been talking about piecake for nigh on a half decade.

I wonder if I should write that musical that I have been thinking of for a long time. It's called "I'm not even a little bit racist". There is a great line in there about not being racist even though I am uncomfortable when I watch you kind kiss. It's kind of epic, but with a big band swing.

Also, I should finish my story for "Hotel Zombie" but I think "the Walking Dead" steals its thunder.

I will not back down on bacon butter though, someone is going to do it before I do.


1 comment:

Nathan Mathews said...

Damian,

You had better get your bacon butter recipe down quick, this reporter needs it:

24) Summary: Bacon Holiday Recipes Needed For Our New Bacon Recipe Booklet!

Name: Larry Nichols (BaconToday.com / BaconFreak.com)

Category: Lifestyle and Fitness

Email: query-p9f@helpareporter.com

Media Outlet: BaconToday.com / BaconFreak.com

Deadline: 07:00 PM EST - 3 November

Query:

Bacon Holiday Recipes Needed For Our New Bacon Recipe Booklet! If
you have an original Holiday Recipe (Thanksgiving / Christmas)
that features BACON, that YOU have the right to authorize us to
use in our latest Holiday Bacon Recipe Booklet , then we would
love to hear from you. Let us know SPECIFICALLY what you have in
mind ... and if it meets our "round table" thumbs up approval, we
will contact you with further information and instructions. We
are seeking serious, energetic, organized contributors who can
and will help promote the Holiday Recipe Booklet with your
"Featured" Holiday Bacon Recipe included. Must have the ability
to present us with a delicious, proven, tried & true bacon
oriented Holiday Recipe for Thanksgiving & / or Christmas,
including (1) a complete list of Measured Ingredients, (2) A
full, step by simple step set of Instructions / Directions to
prepare the meal, (3) a large, clean, clear photo of the prepared
meal, (4) a large, clean, clear photo of YOU (5) your short /
brief BIO and (6) the URL to your website. Thank You for your
interest!