Things that are more important than "Art" at the "Utah Art's Festival"
- The Navajo Taco
- Fried stuff at Airport prices
- Keeping that local vendor of Ethnic food alive for another year
- the Churro
- Public Beer
- Bands that can't get people to listen to their music on their own merits so they perform at festivals
- atm fees
- hemp necklaces
- Public sweating
- Stuff made out of things other than what the things were intended for
- lots of humans
- leather mugs
- People that you normally just see on the internet, but now you get to see in person, maybe
- complaining about stuff
Last comes the art.