Friday, August 28, 2009
Here we go:
• Who Died and Made You a Casserole? Funeral Potatoes and other sad dishes (Mormon recipes and their reinvention).
• Women are From Mars and Men Can Make Sound Effects (Okay, we get it were different, but your formula is all wrong)
• Gardening Through the Apocalypse (because you can't live off of Capreses Salad and Salsa. imagine the Zombie Survival Guide mixed with Victory Gardens)
• Confessions of a Mormon Menace. (self congratulation/flagellation)
• So You Are Having a(n Evil) Baby? (the story of Ploepl and Hoetz and their concerned parents)
•Gryphon Bicycles (juvenile literature about a boy who flies, but not the way he dreams about)
•Carl Alt Delete (short story, a man creates his own online resurection after he find offline life so disatisfying)
Well what do you, my adoring public want (both of you)?
Maybe I should just focus on coming up with titles. I could go off for a while on movie ideas as well.
Posted by Damian at 11:30 AM