How about a reality show about a Salt Lake City tattoo parlor that only does temporary tattoos. Sure it's not a great idea, but c'mon, there are already FOUR shows about tattoo parlors.
Anyway, I have a few opinions about tattoos, but mostly I don't care. Mostly because getting a tattoo is like having someone write down the date you wanted to get a tattoo on your body. Also, it is mostly because it is like choosing a t-shirt that you really like, and deciding to wear it for the rest of forever.
But on the other hand, they can be really cool. So what's a fella to do?
Well if I DID get a tattoo it would probably be one of the following (feel free to take any of these ideas and let me know how they turn out).
- Calvin urinating on gothic letters that say: "TATTOO"
- Herve Villachez ("Hey want to see my tattoo?").
- A picture of my face, on my face, about 3/4 size (Sure it's vain, but people will always be under the illusion that I am backing away from them).
- The words "Bad Idea" on my cheek, right below my eye.
- Robot hand (on hand).
- A tattoo right under my nostril, you think it is a booger but when you look close, nope, it's a beautiful butterfly (with skulls on it's wings).
- A tattoo of big muscles all over my body (<---GREAT IDEA).
- a tribal.
- A tattoo of lots of money, but make it look like it's coming out of my pockets (they are a-million-dollar-bills)
- A Bear Murdering a Puma (with some malice of forethought).
- A tattoo of a box of TNT right where my appendix should be (gotta please my readership)
- A tattoo of a good haircut on (and around) my head.
- A tattoo that says "VOTE FOR MITCH ROMNEY!!!