Monday, June 18, 2007

I ain't been missin' you at all.

No wonder we are such a grammar starved nation. When people can freely sing "since you been gone, I ain't been missing you at all," and do so with impunity, you know where our language is headed and in what type of a handbasket.

So I been gone for a bit. Mostly I been doin' this:
but I have left the shooting cave once in a while. Since I been gone for such a while I will try to update with Pixxxs instead of words (since a word is worth 1/1000 of picture). I will now demonstrate a hint of the baw-wit-da-blogs that I would been writing If'n I not been gone.

Blog 1:
THE TERRIBLE TWO

Sometimes when I wasn't telling kids to act harder I was playing with the nieces and nephew.

they are terrible

and cute
and sometimes terribly cute
(Ladies, please note: I am v. good with children, exspecially if I can hand them off when I am good an tired of 'em).

Blog 2:
SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH US ARE WE,
THAT YOU COULD LOVE YOU
AND I COULD LOVE
ME

ONE fine even'n I went to help Matt take pictures of his attractively betrothed brother and sister. Behold the evidence (you might remember them from Hot Lava):





I think the last is my favorite, but hardly a great portrait.
-M.S. (middlescript) I took these all with a point and shoot. This is not really bragable, I am just sayin' (Matt had the fancypants camera).

the next day: more time in the studio


Blog 3:
CROQUET IS OQUET

Our family traditionally plays croquet on Memorial day and Labor day. Traditionally I win ('cause of how good I am). I won't tell you who won this year, but I will tell you this, it was a total fluke. Fortunately it left me free to capture the whimsy.

BEHOLD THE WHIMSY:




But I ain't sayin' a thing 'bout who won. But after that I had to go back out to the studio to rock out a bit.

More later....


maybe.

11 comments:

k8 said...

MORE MORE MORE!

Judy Neil said...

whoa. total blog overload.

so many things in one blogging.

when can I come on a field trip of the studio? I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

f*bomb. said...

BLOG 1: You forgot, "ferocious."
BLOG 2: You call that, "fierce."

Cindy Bean said...

Those are some nice camera angles on that croquet match.

Unknown said...

Nice, um, whimsy

k tron said...

finally.

Maria Petrova said...

dear foomie, the only person as funny as you is dear jim weed. blessings.

Maria Petrova said...

p.s. though, going by your blog, you are better with kids, the lady noted.

Damian said...

one of them days, I will make time to post some more.

Thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Don't forget the immortal words of Bobby Brown, "all these strange relationships really gets me down..." Talk about Bad English.

Cameron said...

Them's some handsome kids, sir. Must be genetic loading.